Click here to contact
Amy joined Charles F. Myers, P.A, in 2019 as a law clerk and was promoted to Associate Attorney in 2020. Prior to her career in law, Amy built a wealth of experience in the field of communications, first during the fourteen years that she lived in Morelia, Michoacán, located in central Mexico, and subsequently here in the East Valley, where she worked as a high school administrator and English teacher. While in Mexico, Amy worked as a cultural liaison for the business executives and government officials seeking to create a trade route from Canada, through the United States and Mexico, to China. She also worked as a business English coach and was invited to speak on multiple occasions at MEXTESOL conferences, where she provided trainings related to the acquisition of a foreign language.
It was Amy’s passion for intercultural communication that served as the impetus for returning to school for her J.D., having already earned undergraduate and graduate degrees and built two successful careers. While Amy intended to pursue business law upon entering law school, her courses in Decedent’s Estates, Trust Law and Advanced Estate Planning sparked a new interest and formed a new vision of how she would pursue her passion for communication. The opportunity to work for Charles F. Myers, P.A. has solidified her decision, especially when the client matter involves negotiation, settlement and encouragement of fair play between parties. Her ability to explain complex matters at the comfortable level of understanding of the client so that the client is able to make informed decisions is a skill in which Amy prides herself and believes allows her to serve her team and her clients well.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies with an emphasis in public relations, summa cum laude, University of Maryland University College, 2004
- Master of Arts in Education with an emphasis in Curriculum Design and Instruction, summa cum laude, University of Phoenix, 2007
- Juris Doctor, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, 2020
- Member, American Bar Association: Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
- Member, American Bar Association: Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association: Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association: Solo and Small Firm Division